It’s a great month to finally get our house completely unpacked and organized, but also a great time to get London’s imagination really going with crafts.
–Organize linen closet and main bathroom- Plus organized kitchen drawers.
-Winter festival in St. Paul
–Read two books. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Peter Pan.-Plus read The Hobbit, Little House in the Big Woods, A Little Princess and currently reading The Fellowship of the Ring.
-Build a snowman or go sledding
-Meal plan on Sundays
– Start recipe binder- New recipes to be typed. Binder and page protectors purchased to begin putting binder together.
– go to book store by myself- Plus multiple trips to local thrift stores to add to our book collection.
– get a massage
– craft with London- Painted a Mickey Mouse bank, made a snowflake.
– weekly and daily checklists- Be more consistant.
– take down xmas stuff
-Two date nights- Anti-Flag and AFI
– Show daddy-o around MN- MOA,Crayola Experience, Prince House,
-Make a TBR Jar- TBR list done. Decorating jar to be done next month